A dental crown is a great way to completely cover your damaged tooth. Not only it strengthens the damaged tooth, but it can also improve your appearance as well as alignment. A crown can also be placed on top of an implant to provide a tooth-like shape and structure for function. Porcelain crowns can be matched to the color of your natural teeth.
You may need dental crowns due to the following reasons:
- To replace a large filling when there isn't enough tooth remaining
- To protect a weak tooth from fracturing
- To restore a fractured tooth
- To attach a bridge
- To cover a titanium post
- To cover a discolored or poorly shaped tooth
- To cover a tooth where root canal treatment had been performed
Dental Implants Missing teeth or loose dentures?
Invisalign® Enjoy your life the way you normally do. It's virtually invisible.
Lumineers® Permanent, beautiful, and painless
Sedation Dentistry Wake up to a brand new smile.
Laser Dentistry No shot, no drilling, and no pain
Special Offers Save more on your next visit!
What Our Patients Are Saying